- The student population of 375 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 8% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||375 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.47 is more than the state average of 0.27. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Hamilton County School District's student population of 43,797 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $9,111 is higher than the state average of $8,756. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $8,841 is higher than the state average of $8,531. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Hamilton County School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||43,797||3,513|
|District Total Revenue||$398 MM||$31 MM|
|District Spending||$386 MM||$30 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,111||$8,756|
|District Spending / Student||$8,841||$8,531|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChattanoogaLookout Valley Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 311 students
701 Browns Ferry Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37419
Lookout MountainLookout Mountain Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 174 students
321 N Bragg Av
Lookout Mountain, TN 37350
ChattanoogaChattanooga Girls Leadership AcademyGrades: 6-12 | 296 students
, P. O. Box 11246
Chattanooga, TN 37402
ChattanoogaCalvin Donaldson Environmental Science AcademyGrades: PK-5 | 381 students
927 West 37th St
Chattanooga, TN 37410
ChattanoogaThe Howard SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 656 students
2500 South Market St
Chattanooga, TN 37408
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!