Lookout Valley Middle / High School
- Lookout Valley Middle / High School's student population of 352 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||352 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lookout Valley Middle / High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,684 schools in Tennessee (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1099 out of 1684 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hamilton County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chattanooga Lookout Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 307 students
701 Browns Ferry Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37419
(423) 825-7370 0.9 PK-5 307
- Lookout Mountain Lookout Mountain Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 165 students
321 N Bragg Ave
Lookout Mountain, TN 37350
(423) 821-6116 2.6 K-5 165
- Chattanooga Calvin Donaldson Environmental Science Academy Grades: PK-5 | 476 students
927 West 37th St
Chattanooga, TN 37410
(423) 825-7337 3.0 PK-5 476
- Chattanooga The Howard School Grades: 9-12 | 945 students
2500 South Market St
Chattanooga, TN 37408
(423) 209-5868 3.1 9-12 945
The economic divide between our nation's public school students is growing wider and deeper. Learn about a new federal report that reveals the growing ranks of poverty-stricken public schools.
How well do your state’s schools compare against the rest of the country? With the standard nationalization movement gaining steam, we may soon be able to compare apples to apples.
Learn which classes can best help students prepare for college.