Fillmore Central Middle School
- Fillmore Central Middle School's student population of 155 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||155 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fillmore Central Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#557 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fillmore Central Public Schs School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Exeter Exeter-milligan High School Grades: 7-12 | 92 students
318 S River Ave
Exeter, NE 68351
(402)266-5911 7.1 7-12 92
- Geneva Geneva North High School Grades: 9-12 | 33 students
855 North 1st
Geneva, NE 68361
(402)759-3164 7.1 9-12 33
- Geneva Fillmore Central Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 234 students
225 N 17th St
Geneva, NE 68361
(402)759-3184 7.4 PK-4 234
- Mc Cool Junction Mc Cool Junction Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 153 students
209 S 2nd St
Mc Cool Junction, NE 68401
(402)724-2231 7.5 PK-6 153
Parents around the country are partaking in the Save Our Schools March to help maintain funding for our education system. Learn more about this movement and how you can get involved.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.