Sutton Elementary School
- Sutton Elementary School's student population of 225 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||225 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sutton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#179 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sutton Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sutton Sutton Secondary School Grades: 7-12 | 209 students
1107 N Saunders
Sutton, NE 68979
(402)773-4303 0.0 7-12 209
- Henderson Heartland Community High School Grades: 7-12 | 141 students
1501 Front St
Henderson, NE 68371
(402)723-4434 11.8 7-12 141
- Clay Center Sandy Creek Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 92 students
200 N Central
Clay Center, NE 68933
(402)762-3561 11.9 6-8 92
- Harvard Harvard Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 150 students
506 E North St
Harvard, NE 68944
(402)772-2171 12.7 PK-6 150
- Geneva Geneva North High School Grades: 9-12 | 33 students
855 North 1st
Geneva, NE 68361
(402)759-3164 14.0 9-12 33
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.