- Fox Hill's student population of 388 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||388 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fox Hill's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#860 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Burlington School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wilmington Boutwell Grades: PK-K | 158 students
17 Boutwell Avenue
Wilmington, MA 01887
(978)694-6070 1.2 PK-K 158
- Wilmington West Intermediate Grades: 4-5 | 254 students
22 Carter Lane
Wilmington, MA 01887
(978)694-6050 1.4 4-5 254
- Woburn Mary D Altavesta Grades: K-5 | 246 students
980? Main Street
Woburn, MA 01801
(781)937-8235 1.8 K-5 246
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.