Franklin Elementary School
- The student population of 167 students has declined by 18% over five years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 12% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-8|
|Total Students||167 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.19 is less than the state average of 0.41. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Franklin School District's student population of 167 students has decreased by 18% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $25,685 is higher than the state average of $20,523. The district revenue/student has grown by 20% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $25,392 is higher than the state average of $19,543. The district spending/student has grown by 26% over four years.
|School District Name||Franklin School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||167||1,624|
|District Total Revenue||$5 MM||$33 MM|
|District Spending||$5 MM||$32 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$25,685||$20,523|
|District Spending / Student||$25,392||$19,543|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BalticSayles SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 363 students
10 Scotland Road
Baltic, CT 06330
LebanonLebanon Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-4 | 378 students
479 Exeter Road
Lebanon, CT 06249
NorwichJohn M. Moriarty SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 390 students
20 Lawlor Lane
Norwich, CT 06360
BozrahFields Memorial SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 209 students
8 Bozrah Street Extension B
Bozrah, CT 06334
Windham Windham Center SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 282 students
45 North Road Po Box 138
Windham, CT 06280
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.