- The student population of 167 students has declined by 18% over five years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 12% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-8|
|Total Students||167 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.19 is less than the state average of 0.41. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Franklin School District's student population of 167 students has decreased by 18% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $22,515 is higher than the state average of $19,478. The district revenue/student has grown by 8% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $22,410 is higher than the state average of $18,711. The district spending/student has grown by 9% over four years.
|School District Name||Franklin School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||167||1,624|
|District Total Revenue||$5 MM||$32 MM|
|District Spending||$5 MM||$30 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$22,515||$19,478|
|District Spending / Student||$22,410||$18,711|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BalticSayles SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 363 students
10 Scotland Road
Baltic, CT 06330
LebanonLebanon Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-4 | 378 students
479 Exeter Road
Lebanon, CT 06249
NorwichJohn M. Moriarty SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 390 students
20 Lawlor Lane
Norwich, CT 06360
BozrahFields Memorial SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 209 students
8 Bozrah Street Extension B
Bozrah, CT 06334
Windham Windham Center SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 282 students
45 North Road Po Box 138
Windham, CT 06280
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!