Lebanon Elementary School
- The student population of 378 students has declined by 16% over five years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has declined by 19% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-4|
|Total Students||378 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.24 is less than the state average of 0.61. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Lebanon School District's student population of 1,095 students has decreased by 14% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $19,607 in this district is less than the state average of $20,523. The district revenue/student has grown by 45% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $19,483 is less than the state average of $19,543. The district spending/student has grown by 51% over four years.
|School District Name||Lebanon School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||1,095||1,624|
|District Total Revenue||$23 MM||$33 MM|
|District Spending||$22 MM||$32 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$19,607||$20,523|
|District Spending / Student||$19,483||$19,543|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LebanonLebanon Middle SchoolGrades: 5-8 | 336 students
891 Exeter Road
Lebanon, CT 06249
- LebanonLyman Memorial High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 381 students
917 Exeter Road
Lebanon, CT 06249
- North FranklinFranklin Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 167 students
206 Pond Road
North Franklin, CT 06254
- WillimanticAdolescent Principal Referred Expulsion Program
322 Main Street
Willimantic, CT 06226
- Windham Windham Center SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 282 students
45 North Road Po Box 138
Windham, CT 06280
September 19, 2017
Though many students move straight into college after high school, there is some benefit to taking a "gap year". Keep reading to learn what a gap year is and how it might benefit you.
September 12, 2017
Homework has become deeply ingrained in the U.S. educational system, but how much homework is too much and how can you create a healthy environment for your child to do schoolwork at home?
September 08, 2017
Learn about single-sex education in public schools.