Valley Regional High School
- The student population of 638 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 50 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||638 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.22 is less than the state average of 0.41. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Regional 04 School District's student population of 970 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $20,962 is higher than the state average of $20,523. The district revenue/student has grown by 7% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $19,947 is higher than the state average of $19,543. The district spending/student has grown by 9% over four years.
|School District Name||Regional 04 School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||970||1,624|
|District Total Revenue||$21 MM||$33 MM|
|District Spending||$20 MM||$32 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$20,962||$20,523|
|District Spending / Student||$19,947||$19,543|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Deep RiverJohn Winthrop Middle SchoolGrades: 7-8 | 332 students
Winthrop Road Box 187
Deep River, CT 06417
Deep RiverDeep River Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 312 students
12 River Street
Deep River, CT 06417
CenterbrookEssex Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 451 students
108 Main Street
Centerbrook, CT 06409
ChesterChester Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 219 students
23 Ridge Road
Chester, CT 06412
WestbrookWestbrook High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 294 students
156 Mcveagh Road
Westbrook, CT 06498
Fantastic school with great fine arts! , high academics, and a wide variety of sports in a small school setting.
- Posted by Teacher - ljh_v
The administration does not punish students the way they should. When kids get tickets for underage drinking, they should not be allowed to participate in the national HONOR society. That it clear and simple.
- Posted by Parent - iwill