Franklin Township School
- Franklin Township School's student population of 285 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||285 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Franklin Township School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#751 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Franklin Township School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Frenchtown Delaware Valley Regional High School Grades: 9-12 | 833 students
19 Senator Stout Rd
Frenchtown, NJ 08825
(908)996-2131 3.0 9-12 833
- Pittstown Lester D. Wilson Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 204 students
525 County Road 513
Pittstown, NJ 08867
(908)996-6812 3.4 PK-3 204
- Clinton Edna Mahan Correctional Facility For Women Grades: 10-12 | 4 students
30 County Rte 513
Clinton, NJ 08809
(908)735-3641 4.4 10-12 4
- Hampton Union Township Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 230 students
165 Perryville Road
Hampton, NJ 08827
(908)735-5511 4.6 5-8 230
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.