Top District of Columbia Public Schools Eligible For Free Lunch
- Approximately 0% of public school students in District of Columbia are eligible for free lunch (2020).
- The public schools with the highest eligible for free lunch are listed below (where sufficient data available).
- The public school with the highest percentage of students eligible for free lunch in District of Columbia is Mundo Verde Bilingual Public Charter School with 3% of students eligible.
Public Schools Eligible For Free Lunch in District of Columbia (2020)
- School Eligible for Free Lunch Grades Location
- 1. Eligible for Free Lunch: 3%
Grades: PK-530 P Street NW
Washington, DC 20001
Learn more about Cato Middle College High, a school that allows students to get a head start on college courses while still in high school.
Public schools in the United States have an interesting history. Learn about how these public institutions developed into a cornerstone of our country's education.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.