Galesville Elementary School
- Galesville Elementary School's student population of 243 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Galesville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#730 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Galesville-Ettrick-Trempealeau School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Galesville Elementary School is Galesville-ettrick-trempealeau High School (0.2 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Galesville-ettrick-trempealeau Middle School (0.2 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Galesville-ettrick-trempealeau Middle School (0.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Galesville Galesville-ettrick-trempealeau High School Grades: 9-12 | 411 students
17511 N Main
Galesville, WI 54630
(608)582-2291 0.2 9-12 411
- Galesville Galesville-ettrick-trempealeau Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 318 students
19650 Prairie Ridge Ln
Galesville, WI 54630
(608)582-3500 0.2 6-8 318
- Ettrick Ettrick Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 108 students
22750 Washington St
Ettrick, WI 54627
(608)525-4571 6.4 PK-5 108
- Trempealeau Trempealeau Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 290 students
24231 5th St
Trempealeau, WI 54661
(608)534-6394 7.5 PK-5 290
- Holmen Prairie View Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 446 students
1201 Newport La
Holmen, WI 54636
(608)526-1600 7.8 PK-5 446
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.