Garrett Middle School
- Garrett Middle School's student population of 419 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||419 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Garrett Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#952 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Garrett-Keyser-Butler Com Sch Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Garrett J E Ober Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 768 students
801 E Houston St
Garrett, IN 46738
(260)357-3112 0.0 K-5 768
- Auburn Mckenney-harrison Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 502 students
400 South Indiana Ave
Auburn, IN 46706
(260)920-1015 3.6 K-5 502
- Auburn James R Watson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 605 students
901 Eckhart Ave
Auburn, IN 46706
(260)920-1014 4.6 K-5 605
- Waterloo Dekalb High School Grades: 9-12 | 1174 students
3424 Cr 427
Waterloo, IN 46793
(260)920-1012 5.9 9-12 1174
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.