Grandview Elementary School
- Grandview Elementary School's student population of 636 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||636 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Grandview Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1321 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Millcreek Township SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Erie Montessori Regional Charter School Grades: K-6 | 504 students
2910 Sterrettania Rd
Erie, PA 16506
(814)833-7771 0.9 K-6 504
- Erie Millcreek Learning Center Grades: K-12 | 82 students
3814 Asbury Rd
Erie, PA 16506
(814)836-6888 2.2 K-12 82
- Erie Grover Cleveland Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 575 students
1540 W 38th St
Erie, PA 16508
(814)874-6670 2.3 K-5 575
- Erie Tracy Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 586 students
2624 W 6th St
Erie, PA 16505
(814)835-5800 2.6 K-5 586
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.