Greater Hartford Academy Of The Arts Magnet Middle School
- Greater Hartford Academy Of The Arts Magnet Middle School's student population of 327 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||327 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Greater Hartford Academy Of The Arts Magnet Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank||#663 out of 968 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Capitol Region Education Coun School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Greater Hartford Academy Of The Arts Magnet Middle School is Two Rivers Magnet High School (0.0 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Kinsella Magnet School Of Performing Arts (0.1 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Kinsella Magnet School Of Performing Arts (0.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hartford Two Rivers Magnet High School Grades: 9-12 | 408 students
160 Huyshope Avenue
Hartford, CT 06106
(860)422-7095 0.0 9-12 408
- Bloomfield River Street Early Learning Center (site 2) Grades: 1-11 | 65 students
1289 Blue Hills Avenue
Bloomfield, CT 06002
(860)727-8481 0.1 1-11 65
- Hartford Betances Early Reading Lab Magnet School Grades: PK-3 | 300 students
42 Charter Oak Avenue
Hartford, CT 06106
(860)695-2840 0.5 PK-3 300
Nearby Homes for Sale
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.