Guadalupe Elementary School
Guadalupe Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Guadalupe Elementary School's student population of 123 students has grown by 36% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||123 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Guadalupe Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1688 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||17:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||South Conejos No. Re10 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antonito Antonito High School Grades: 9-12 | 58 students
620 Pine Street
Antonito, CO 81120
(719)376-5468 0.4 9-12 58
- La Jara North Conejos Alternative Program Grades: K-12 | 42 students
635 Main Street
La Jara, CO 81140
(719)274-4220 6.8 K-12 42
- Sanford Sanford Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 230 students
755 Second Street
Sanford, CO 81151
(719)274-5167 6.8 PK-6 230
- Manassa Manassa Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 202 students
200 South 5th Street
Manassa, CO 81141
(719)843-5277 7.8 K-5 202
- La Jara Centauri High School Grades: 9-12 | 292 students
17889 Us Hwy 285
La Jara, CO 81140
(719)274-5178 12.3 9-12 292
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.