Hacker Valley Elementary School
- Hacker Valley Elementary School's student population of 76 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hacker Valley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Webster County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to Hacker Valley Elementary School is Pickens School (9.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pickens Pickens School Grades: K-12 | 38 students
One Panther Place, Po Box 146
Pickens, WV 26230
(304)924-5525 9.4 K-12 38
- Buckhannon Rock Cave Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 149 students
122092 Route 20 South Road, Po
Buckhannon, WV 26201
(304)924-6969 11.7 PK-5 149
- Webster Springs Webster Springs Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 320 students
318 River Drive
Webster Springs, WV 26288
(304)847-5321 12.4 PK-8 320
- Sutton Braxton County Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 296 students
100 Carter Braxton Drive
Sutton, WV 26601
(304)765-2644 15.2 6-8 296
- Flatwoods Flatwoods Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 257 students
142 Flatwoods Corner Rd
Flatwoods, WV 26621
(304)765-5821 15.2 PK-6 257
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.