Webster Springs Elementary School
- Webster Springs Elementary School's student population of 320 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||320 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Webster Springs Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Webster County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Upperglade Webster County High School Grades: 7-12 | 584 students
One Highlander Drive
Upperglade, WV 26266
(304)226-5772 6.9 7-12 584
- Cowen Glade Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 416 students
25 Mill St.
Cowen, WV 26206
(304)226-5353 8.8 PK-6 416
- Hacker Valley Hacker Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 76 students
11 School Loop Road
Hacker Valley, WV 26222
(304)493-6488 12.4 PK-8 76
- Pickens Pickens School Grades: K-12 | 38 students
One Panther Place, Po Box 146
Pickens, WV 26230
(304)924-5525 16.2 K-12 38
- Craigsville Gauley River Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 378 students
100 School Street
Craigsville, WV 26205
(304)742-5271 16.4 PK-5 378
Learn about the education reform that is currently making its way through the Louisiana state legislature and the teacher protests that have arisen as a result.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.