Harrisburg High School - Scitech Cmp
- Harrisburg High School - Scitech Cmp's student population of 294 students has declined by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has grown by 18% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2018)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||294 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Harrisburg High School - Scitech Cmp's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#240 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Harrisburg City SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Harrisburg Capital Area School For The Arts Charter Grades: 9-12 | 197 students
150 Strawberry Square
Harrisburg, PA 17101
(717)732-8450 0.1 9-12 197
- Harrisburg Marshall Math Science Academy Grades: 5-8 | 344 students
301 Hale Avenue
Harrisburg, PA 17104
(717)703-1200 0.7 5-8 344
- Harrisburg Cougar Academy Grades: 1-12 | 208 students
1601 State St
Harrisburg, PA 17103
(717)703-4325 1.0 1-12 208
- Harrisburg Downey School Grades: K-4 | 408 students
1313 Monroe St
Harrisburg, PA 17103
(717)703-1240 1.0 K-4 408
Nearby Homes for Sale
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.