Heartland Elementary School
- Heartland Elementary School's student population of 651 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||651 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Heartland Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#839 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hardin County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Paintsville Johnson County Alternative School Grades: 7-12 | 22 students
257 North Mayo Trail, Building
Paintsville, KY 41240
(606)789-2077 4.0 7-12 22
- Hagerhill Porter Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 391 students
7210 Us 321 S
Hagerhill, KY 41222
(606)789-2545 4.4 PK-6 391
- Staffordsville Highland Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 475 students
649 Us 23 South
Staffordsville, KY 41256
(606)297-3674 5.3 PK-6 475
- Prestonsburg Prestonsburg High School Grades: 9-12 | 484 students
825 Blackcat Boulevard
Prestonsburg, KY 41653
(606)886-2252 5.6 9-12 484
- Prestonsburg Prestonsburg Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 738 students
140 S Clark Rd
Prestonsburg, KY 41653
(606)886-3891 5.7 PK-5 738
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.