Heyworth Elementary School
- Heyworth Elementary School's student population of 542 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||542 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Heyworth Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1445 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Heyworth CUSD 4 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Heyworth Heyworth Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 396 students
308 W Cleveland St
Heyworth, IL 61745
(309)473-2322 0.3 7-12 396
- Downs Tri-valley Middle School Grades: 4-8 | 394 students
505 E Washington St
Downs, IL 61736
(309)378-2351 7.9 4-8 394
- Bloomington Evans Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 825 students
2901 Morrissey Dr
Bloomington, IL 61704
(309)557-4406 8.5 6-8 825
- Bloomington Cedar Ridge Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 514 students
2808 Breezewood Blvd
Bloomington, IL 61704
(309)557-4413 8.9 K-5 514
- Bloomington Fox Creek Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 348 students
3910 Timberwolf Trl
Bloomington, IL 61705
(309)557-4416 9.5 K-5 348
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.