Olympia Middle School
- Olympia Middle School's student population of 403 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||403 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Olympia Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1981 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Olympia CUSD 16 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stanford Olympia High School Grades: 9-12 | 529 students
7832 N 100 East Rd
Stanford, IL 61774
(309)379-5911 0.2 9-12 529
- Minier Olympia West Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 264 students
302 N School St
Minier, IL 61759
(309)392-2671 4.2 PK-5 264
- Atlanta Olympia South Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 347 students
103 Ne 5th St
Atlanta, IL 61723
(217)648-2302 9.3 PK-5 347
- Danvers Olympia North Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 295 students
205 N State St
Danvers, IL 61732
(309)963-4514 9.9 PK-5 295
- Bloomington Fox Creek Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 348 students
3910 Timberwolf Trl
Bloomington, IL 61705
(309)557-4416 10.6 K-5 348
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.