Holbrook Junior Senior High School
- Holbrook Junior Senior High School's student population of 465 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||465 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Holbrook Junior Senior High School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,667 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#628 out of 1667 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Holbrook School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Holbrook John F Kennedy Grades: PK-3 | 427 students
339 Plymouth Street
Holbrook, MA 02343
(781)767-4600 0.4 PK-3 427
- Holbrook South Grades: 4-6 | 278 students
719 So. Franklin Street
Holbrook, MA 02343
(781)767-0211 1.1 4-6 278
- Randolph J F Kennedy Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 484 students
20 Hurley Dr
Randolph, MA 02368
(781)961-6211 1.9 PK-5 484
- Braintree Highlands Grades: K-5 | 425 students
144 Wildwood Avenue
Braintree, MA 02184
(781)380-0190 2.0 K-5 425
i was a student here last year and the year before and i loved the experience if i could i would go back
- Posted by Student/Alumni - guyzi
I am interested in the athletic programs for my son (we will be moving to the Holbrook area soon) at Holbrook High....i.e., Field Hockey, Ice Hockey and for my daughter ,i.e. softball and soccer...........Who are the coaches and what are their stats? Thanks, Mrs. A.Bright
- Posted by Student/Alumni - valer
Nearby Homes for Sale
As public schools in the United States continue to increase in their racial, ethnic, economic, and religious diversity, some districts need to rethink their holiday celebrations in a manner that is inclusive and respectful of all people.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.