Parma School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 4 public schools managed by Parma School District serving 1,025 students in Greenleaf, Idaho.
- Minority enrollment is 33% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Idaho state average of 24%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 19:1 is equal to the state average of 19:1.
Parma School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Greenleaf Cossa 109 Penny Lane
Greenleaf, ID 83626
Grades: PK-12 | n/a students
- Parma Maxine Johnson Elementary School607 E Mc Connell St
Parma, ID 83660
Grades: PK-4 | 395 students
- Parma Parma High School137 Panther Way
Parma, ID 83660
Grades: 9-12 | 315 students
- Parma Parma Middle School905 E Mc Connell St
Parma, ID 83660
Grades: 5-8 | 315 students
|School District Name||Parma School District|
|# of Schools||4|
|# of Students||1,025|
|# of Teachers||58|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19|
|# of Male Students||499|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||526|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||4|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||296|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||689|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||32|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||3|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||85|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||65|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||83|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||84|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||75|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||73|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||78|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||78|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||86|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||73|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||85|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||85|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||72|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Parma School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 143 school districts in Idaho (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90-94% has decreased from 95% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (ID)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $8,320 in this school district is less than the state average of $9,031. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $8,805 is less than the state average of $9,000. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (ID)|
|Total Revenue||$9 MM||$5 MM|
|Spending||$9 MM||$5 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$8,320||$9,031|
|Spending / Student||$8,805||$9,000|
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Learn about how public schools are implementing new programs that encourage dropouts to return to the classroom.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.