Illini Elementary School
- Illini Elementary School's student population of 364 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2004)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||364 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Illini Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,544 schools in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Grant Ccsd 110 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fairview Heights Grant Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 238 students
10110 Old Lincoln Tr
Fairview Heights, IL 62208
(618)397-2764 1.4 5-8 238
- Caseyville Caseyville Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 364 students
433 S 2nd St
Caseyville, IL 62232
(618)346-6205 1.7 PK-4 364
- Caseyville Hollywood Heights Grades: 1-12 | 21 students
6 S Oakland Dr
Caseyville, IL 62232
(618)346-6350 1.9 1-12 21
- Collinsville Collinsville High School Grades: 9-12 | 1963 students
2201 S Morrison Ave
Collinsville, IL 62234
(618)346-6320 2.3 9-12 1963
- Belleville St Clair Co Juv Detention Center Grades: 7-12
9006 Lebanon Rd
Belleville, IL 62223
(618)397-0766 2.7 7-12 n/a
Public schools in the United States have an interesting history. Learn about how these public institutions developed into a cornerstone of our country's education.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.