Illini Elementary School
- Illini Elementary School's student population of 364 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2004)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||364 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Illini Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,544 schools in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2541 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Grant Ccsd 110 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fairview Heights Grant Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 238 students
10110 Old Lincoln Tr
Fairview Heights, IL 62208
(618)397-2764 1.4 5-8 238
- Caseyville Caseyville Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 364 students
433 S 2nd St
Caseyville, IL 62232
(618)346-6205 1.7 PK-4 364
- Caseyville Hollywood Heights Grades: 1-12 | 21 students
6 S Oakland Dr
Caseyville, IL 62232
(618)346-6350 1.9 1-12 21
- Collinsville Collinsville High School Grades: 9-12 | 1963 students
2201 S Morrison Ave
Collinsville, IL 62234
(618)346-6320 2.3 9-12 1963
- Belleville St Clair Co Juv Detention Center Grades: 7-12
9006 Lebanon Rd
Belleville, IL 62223
(618)397-0766 2.7 7-12 n/a
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.