J Warren Killam
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 395 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 12%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50-54% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 60-64% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
How many students attend J Warren Killam?
395 students attend J Warren Killam.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
88% of J Warren Killam students are White, 6% of students are Asian, 3% of students are Black, 2% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of J Warren Killam?
J Warren Killam has a student ration of 13:1, which is higher than the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does J Warren Killam offer ?
J Warren Killam offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is J Warren Killam part of?
J Warren Killam is part of Reading School District.
Review J Warren Killam. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities