Jefferson Elementary School
- Jefferson Elementary School's student population of 305 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has grown by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||305 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Jefferson Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,666 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1251 out of 1666 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rockland School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rockland John W Rogers Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 649 students
100 Taunton Avenue
Rockland, MA 02370
(781) 878-4341 0.5 5-8 649
- Rockland Rockland Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 645 students
52 Mackinlay Way
Rockland, MA 02370
(781) 871-0541 0.8 9-12 645
- Abington Beaver Brook Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 424 students
1 Ralph Hamlin Lane
Abington, MA 02351
(781) 982-2185 1.7 K-2 424
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.