Jefferson Elementary School
- Jefferson Elementary School's student population of 332 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||332 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Jefferson Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1120 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rockland School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rockland John W Rogers Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 680 students
100 Taunton Avenue
Rockland, MA 02370
(781)878-4341 0.5 5-8 680
- Rockland Rockland Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 703 students
52 Mackinlay Way
Rockland, MA 02370
(781)871-0541 0.8 9-12 703
- Abington Beaver Brook Elementary School Grades: 1-4 | 580 students
1 Ralph Hamlin Lane
Abington, MA 02351
(781)982-2185 1.7 1-4 580
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.