Jefferson Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 234 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 30%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50-54% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 51% MA state average), while 50-54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 54% MA state average).
How many students attend Jefferson Elementary School?
234 students attend Jefferson Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
70% of Jefferson Elementary School students are White, 19% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are Black, and 2% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Jefferson Elementary School?
Jefferson Elementary School has a student ration of 10:1, which is lower than the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does Jefferson Elementary School offer ?
Jefferson Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-4 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Jefferson Elementary School part of?
Jefferson Elementary School is part of Rockland School District.
Review Jefferson Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities