Hanover Middle School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: 5-8
- Enrollment: 808 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 8%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 53% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 58% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
53% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 58% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
How many students attend Hanover Middle School?
808 students attend Hanover Middle School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
92% of Hanover Middle School students are White, 3% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are Asian, 2% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Hanover Middle School?
Hanover Middle School has a student ration of 13:1, which is higher than the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does Hanover Middle School offer ?
Hanover Middle School offers enrollment in grades 5-8 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Hanover Middle School part of?
Hanover Middle School is part of Hanover School District.
Review Hanover Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities