John H Duval
- John H Duval's student population of 495 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||495 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- John H Duval's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#961 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Whitman-Hanson School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Whitman Whitman Hanson Regional Grades: 9-12 | 1170 students
600 Franklin Street
Whitman, MA 02382
(781)618-7020 1.3 9-12 1170
- Abington Center Elementary School Grades: PK-K | 203 students
65 Thaxter Avenue
Abington, MA 02351
(781)982-2195 1.8 PK-K 203
- Whitman Louise A Conley Grades: K-5 | 561 students
100 Forest Street
Whitman, MA 02382
(781)618-7050 1.8 K-5 561
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.