Louise A Conley
- Louise A Conley's student population of 562 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||562 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Louise A Conley is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,666 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#889 out of 1666 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Whitman-Hanson School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Abington Abington Early Education Program Grades: PK | 84 students
201 Gliniewicz Way
Abington, MA 02351
(781) 982-2195 1.5 PK 84
- Brockton Mary E. Baker School Grades: K-5 | 815 students
45 Quincy Street
Brockton, MA 02302
(508) 894-4427 2.0 K-5 815
- Brockton Downey Grades: K-5 | 629 students
55 Electric Avenue
Brockton, MA 02302
(508) 580-7221 2.2 K-5 629
We have followed the Atlanta cheating scandal story, and now, administrative consequences have been handed out to the teachers implicated, and a jury is considering criminal charges against some of the teachers as well.
Learn about a school district in Missouri that buckled under the pressure of the ACLU and took single-sex classes out of its schools. We’ll also look at some of the evidence that both supports and refutes the benefits of single-sex classrooms.
Some schools in the country only give students 10 minutes to eat lunch, while others enjoy an entire hour. We’ll delve into the controversy surrounding the length of the lunch period and what the research finds in correlating lunch length to student performance.