Louise A Conley
- Louise A Conley's student population of 561 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||561 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Louise A Conley's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1275 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Whitman-Hanson School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Abington Center Elementary School Grades: PK-K | 203 students
65 Thaxter Avenue
Abington, MA 02351
(781)982-2195 1.5 PK-K 203
- Whitman John H Duval Grades: K-5 | 495 students
60 Regal Street
Whitman, MA 02382
(781)618-7055 1.8 K-5 495
- Brockton Mary E. Baker School Grades: K-5 | 757 students
45 Quincy Street
Brockton, MA 02302
(508)894-4427 2.0 K-5 757
- Brockton Downey Grades: K-5 | 655 students
55 Electric Avenue
Brockton, MA 02302
(508)580-7221 2.2 K-5 655
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.