Juliet W. Long School
- Grades: 3-5
- Enrollment: 253 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 27%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 51% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 57% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
51% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 48% CT state average), while 57% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 58% CT state average).
How many students attend Juliet W. Long School?
253 students attend Juliet W. Long School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
73% of Juliet W. Long School students are White, 14% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Asian, 5% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Juliet W. Long School?
Juliet W. Long School has a student ration of 13:1, which is higher than the Connecticut state average of 12:1.
What grades does Juliet W. Long School offer ?
Juliet W. Long School offers enrollment in grades 3-5 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Juliet W. Long School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities