- Kali School's student population of 102 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kali School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AK)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North Slope Borough School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wainwright Alak School Grades: PK-12 | 167 students
567 Main St
Wainwright, AK 99782
(907)763-2541 93.5 PK-12 167
- Point Hope Tikigaq School Grades: PK-12 | 247 students
1837 Tikigaq Ave
Point Hope, AK 99766
(907)368-2662 133.8 PK-12 247
- Atqasuk Meade River School Grades: PK-12 | 85 students
4001 Kippi St
Atqasuk, AK 99791
(907)633-6315 141.0 PK-12 85
- Kivalina Mcqueen School Grades: PK-12 | 145 students
#6 Oceanside Expressway
Kivalina, AK 99750
(907)645-2125 144.3 PK-12 145
- Noatak Napaaqtugmiut School Grades: PK-12 | 184 students
#2 Airport Road
Noatak, AK 99761
(907)485-2153 149.7 PK-12 184
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.