Kneeland Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 26 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 26:1
- Minority Enrollment: 8%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Kneeland Elementary School?
26 students attend Kneeland Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
92% of Kneeland Elementary School students are White, 4% of students are Hispanic, and 4% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Kneeland Elementary School?
Kneeland Elementary School has a student ration of 26:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Kneeland Elementary School offer ?
Kneeland Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-8
Review Kneeland Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities