Kullerstrand Elementary School
Kullerstrand Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Kullerstrand Elementary School's student population of 240 students has grown by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kullerstrand Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,768 schools in Colorado (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1012 out of 1768 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Jefferson County School District No. R-1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Golden Maple Grove Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 360 students
3085 Alkire Street
Golden, CO 80401
(303) 982-5808 0.8 K-6 360
- Wheat Ridge Prospect Valley Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 493 students
3400 Pierson Street
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
(303) 982-7535 0.8 K-6 493
- Wheat Ridge Norma Anderson Preschool Grades: PK | 112 students
10801 West 44th Avenue
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
(303) 982-1740 1.1 PK 112
- Denver Stober Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 277 students
2300 Urban Street
Denver, CO 80215
(303) 982-7610 1.1 K-6 277
Kullerstrand has extremely exceptional teachers that have made a real difference in my son's academic career and personal growth. After attending schools in Lakewood, Golden, and Littleton, my son flourished w/ the talented and supporting cast of 4th-6th grade teachers. The supporting staff is also excellent, and this school is bright star in a neighborhood experiencing re-growth and re-development. I am so pleased that we found Kullerstrand Elementary and trusted them with our child's learning! Thank you Kullerstrand! My son is better prepared for the future - thanks to you! 5*'s! (the ranking stars change if you get to close to them when pushing "Sumit")
- Posted by Parent - Schick
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.