Lake Forest High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 814 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 41%
- Graduation Rate: 78% (Btm 50% in DE)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45-49% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), DE Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
25-29% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 27% DE state average), while 45-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 42% DE state average).
What is the graduation rate of Lake Forest High School?
The graduation rate of Lake Forest High School is 78%, which is lower than the Delaware state average of 88%.
How many students attend Lake Forest High School?
814 students attend Lake Forest High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
59% of Lake Forest High School students are White, 25% of students are Black, 8% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Lake Forest High School?
Lake Forest High School has a student ration of 14:1, which is equal to the Delaware state average of 14:1.
What grades does Lake Forest High School offer ?
Lake Forest High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Lake Forest High School part of?
Lake Forest High School is part of Lake Forest School District.
Review Lake Forest High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities