Lake Quinault High School
Lake Quinault High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Lake Quinault High School's student population of 92 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has declined by 27% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lake Quinault High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,014 schools in Washington (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lake Quinault School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Amanda Park Lake Quinault Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 82 students
6130 Us Highway 101
Amanda Park, WA 98526
(360)288-2414 0.0 PK-5 82
- Taholah Taholah Elementary & Middle School Grades: PK-8 | 123 students
600 Chitwhin Dr.
Taholah, WA 98587
(360)276-4780 20.3 PK-8 123
- Taholah Taholah High School Grades: 9-12 | 64 students
600 Chitwhin Dr
Taholah, WA 98587
(360)276-4780 20.3 9-12 64
- Pacific Beach Pacific Beach Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 139 students
11 Fourth Street
Pacific Beach, WA 98571
(360)276-4512 22.0 PK-6 139
- Forks Queets-clearwater Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 19 students
146000 Hwy 101
Forks, WA 98331
(360)962-2395 22.2 K-8 19
A new program in San Antonio and Austin tracks students with truancy history with GPS devices. The program is designed to improve attendance rates and student achievement.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.