Linden Avenue School
- Linden Avenue School's student population of 231 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||231 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Linden Avenue School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Glen Ridge Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glen Ridge Glen Ridge High School Grades: 7-12 | 828 students
200 Ridgewood Ave
Glen Ridge, NJ 07028
(973)429-8303 0.5 7-12 828
- Montclair Watchung Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 432 students
14 Garden St
Montclair, NJ 07042
(973)509-4259 0.5 K-5 432
- Cedar Grove Essex Junior Academy Grades: K-12 | 28 students
520 Pompton Avenue
Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
(973)239-0125 0.6 K-12 28
- Glen Ridge Ridgewood Avenue School Grades: 3-6 | 597 students
235 Ridgewood Ave
Glen Ridge, NJ 07028
(973)429-8306 0.6 3-6 597
- Bloomfield Watsessing Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 326 students
71 Prospect Street
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
(973)680-8570 0.6 K-6 326
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.