Glen Ridge High School
Top Placements (New Jersey)
Glen Ridge High School is Listed among the top public schools in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Graduation Rate Highest graduation rate (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Glen Ridge High School's student population of 816 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 73 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||816 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||73 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Glen Ridge High School is ranked within the top 20% of all 2236 schools in New Jersey (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
- The school district of Glen Ridge High School is Glen Ridge School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 656 school districts in New Jersey (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Glen Ridge School District's student population of 1,897 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 95% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $15,250 in this district is less than the state average of $20,569. The district revenue/student has declined by 7% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $14,856 is less than the state average of $20,942. The district spending/student has declined by 10% over four school years.
|School District Name||Glen Ridge School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||1,897||921|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate||≥95%|
|District Total Revenue||$30 MM||$19 MM|
|District Spending||$29 MM||$19 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$15,250||$20,569|
|District Spending / Student||$14,856||$20,942|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glen Ridge Ridgewood Avenue School Grades: 3-6 | 584 students
235 Ridgewood Ave
Glen Ridge, NJ 07028
(973)429-8306 0.1 3-6 584
- Cedar Grove Essex Junior Academy Grades: K-12 | 20 students
520 Pompton Avenue
Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
(973)239-0125 0.4 K-12 20
- Bloomfield Bloomfield High School Grades: 9-12 | 2016 students
160 Broad Street
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
(973)680-8500 0.5 9-12 2016
- Glen Ridge Linden Avenue School Grades: PK-2 | 249 students
205 Linden Ave
Glen Ridge, NJ 07028
(973)429-8301 0.5 PK-2 249
- Montclair Glenfield Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 649 students
25 Maple Ave
Montclair, NJ 07042
(973)509-4172 0.6 6-8 649