Ridgewood Avenue School
- Ridgewood Avenue School's student population of 597 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-6|
|Total Students||597 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ridgewood Avenue School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#127 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Glen Ridge Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glen Ridge Glen Ridge High School Grades: 7-12 | 828 students
200 Ridgewood Ave
Glen Ridge, NJ 07028
(973)429-8303 0.1 7-12 828
- Cedar Grove Essex Junior Academy Grades: K-12 | 28 students
520 Pompton Avenue
Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
(973)239-0125 0.3 K-12 28
- Montclair Glenfield Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 640 students
25 Maple Ave
Montclair, NJ 07042
(973)509-4172 0.5 6-8 640
- Glen Ridge Linden Avenue School Grades: PK-2 | 231 students
205 Linden Ave
Glen Ridge, NJ 07028
(973)429-8301 0.6 PK-2 231
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.