Linden Street School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 342 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 38%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
35-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% CT state average), while 45-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CT state average).
How many students attend Linden Street School?
342 students attend Linden Street School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
62% of Linden Street School students are White, 27% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are Black, and 2% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Linden Street School?
Linden Street School has a student ration of 12:1, which is equal to the Connecticut state average of 12:1.
What grades does Linden Street School offer ?
Linden Street School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Linden Street School part of?
Linden Street School is part of Plainville School District.
Review Linden Street School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities