Little Pearl Elementary School
- Little Pearl Elementary School's student population of 105 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Little Pearl Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St. Tammany Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pearl River Riverside Elementary School Grades: 1-5 | 468 students
38480 Sullivan Drive
Pearl River, LA 70452
(985)863-3141 0.0 1-5 468
- Pearl River Creekside Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 507 students
65434 Highway 41
Pearl River, LA 70452
(985)863-5882 1.2 6-8 507
- Slidell Alton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 198 students
38276 North 5th Avenue
Slidell, LA 70460
(985)863-5353 2.0 PK-5 198
- Slidell Whispering Forest Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 497 students
38374 Spiehler Road
Slidell, LA 70458
(985)641-3400 3.1 PK-3 497
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.