Riverside Elementary School
- Riverside Elementary School's student population of 468 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-5|
|Total Students||468 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Riverside Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#732 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St. Tammany Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pearl River Little Pearl Elementary School Grades: PK-K | 105 students
63829 Hwy 11
Pearl River, LA 70452
(985)863-5906 0.0 PK-K 105
- Pearl River Creekside Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 507 students
65434 Highway 41
Pearl River, LA 70452
(985)863-5882 1.2 6-8 507
- Slidell Alton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 198 students
38276 North 5th Avenue
Slidell, LA 70460
(985)863-5353 2.0 PK-5 198
- Slidell Whispering Forest Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 497 students
38374 Spiehler Road
Slidell, LA 70458
(985)641-3400 3.1 PK-3 497
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.