Littleton Prep Charter School
- Littleton Prep Charter School's student population of 603 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||603 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Littleton Prep Charter School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#582 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Littleton No. 6 in the county of Arapahoe School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Littleton Centennial Academy Of Fine Arts Education Grades: K-5 | 532 students
3306 West Berry Avenue
Littleton, CO 80123
(303)347-4425 0.4 K-5 532
- Littleton Goddard Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 744 students
3800 West Berry Avenue
Littleton, CO 80123
(303)347-7850 0.7 6-8 744
- Littleton Village At North Grades: PK | 409 students
1907 West Powers Avenue
Littleton, CO 80120
(303)347-6980 1.0 PK 409
- Denver Kaiser Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 381 students
4500 South Quitman Street
Denver, CO 80236
(720)424-6210 1.2 PK-5 381
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.