- The student population of 570 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||570 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.20 is less than the state average of 0.41. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Regional 16 School District's student population of 2,304 students has decreased by 6% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $17,352 in this district is less than the state average of $19,478. The district revenue/student has grown by 8% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $16,249 is less than the state average of $18,711. The district spending/student has grown by 8% over four years.
|School District Name||Regional 16 School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||2,304||1,624|
|District Total Revenue||$42 MM||$32 MM|
|District Spending||$39 MM||$30 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$17,352||$19,478|
|District Spending / Student||$16,249||$18,711|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ProspectCommunity SchoolGrades: 4-5 | 219 students
12 Center Street
Prospect, CT 06712
ProspectAlgonquin SchoolGrades: PK-3 | 415 students
30 Coer Road
Prospect, CT 06712
NaugatuckMaple Hill SchoolGrades: KG-4 | 475 students
641 Maple Hill Road
Naugatuck, CT 06770
WaterburyWendell L. Cross SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 366 students
1255 Hamilton Avenue
Waterbury, CT 06706
WaterburyMichael F. Wallace Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 1159 students
3465 East Main Street
Waterbury, CT 06705
This school is awesome! i am an eighth grader there and i would not dream of going anywhere else. All the teachers are just so nice and they always push you to do your best. It has great discipline and morals. the sports teams there are cool. they all seem to do so well, well in my opinion. so if you are moving to Prospect, you should definately go to LRMS.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - idol2