Lowell Elementary School
- Lowell Elementary School's student population of 484 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||484 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lowell Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Overall School Rank||#101 out of 999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ROGERS SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lowell Elza R. Tucker Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 655 students
121 School Ave
Lowell, AR 72745
(479)631-3561 1.1 PK-5 655
- Rogers Jones Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 575 students
2926 S First St
Rogers, AR 72756
(479)631-3535 2.9 PK-5 575
- Rogers Kirksey Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 945 students
2930 S First St
Rogers, AR 72756
(479)631-3625 3.0 6-8 945
- Rogers Rogers New Technology High School Grades: 9-12 | 637 students
2922 S First St
Rogers, AR 72758
(479)631-3621 3.1 9-12 637
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.