Lydia Hawk Elementary School
Lydia Hawk Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Lydia Hawk Elementary School's student population of 441 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||441 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lydia Hawk Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1067 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North Thurston Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Olympia Olympic View Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 510 students
1330 Horne Ave Ne
Olympia, WA 98516
(360)412-4660 0.8 K-5 510
- Lacey Seven Oaks Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 498 students
1800 Seven Oaks Dr Se
Lacey, WA 98503
(360)412-4700 1.3 PK-5 498
- Lacey Lacey Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 494 students
1800 Homann Dr Se
Lacey, WA 98503
(360)412-4650 1.6 K-5 494
- Olympia River Ridge High School Grades: 9-12 | 1259 students
350 River Ridge Drive Se
Olympia, WA 98513
(360)412-4820 1.6 9-12 1259
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.