Lynd Middle School
- Lynd Middle School's student population of 43 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has declined by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lynd Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1585 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lynd Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hendricks Hendricks Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 63 students
200 E Lincoln
Hendricks, MN 56136
(507)275-3115 0.0 PK-6 63
- Ivanhoe Lincoln Elementary - Ivanhoe Grades: PK-6 | 80 students
421 N Rebecca
Ivanhoe, MN 56142
(507)694-1540 9.0 PK-6 80
- Toronto Deubrook Elementary - 03 Grades: PK-6 | 177 students
695 Palisades Ave
Toronto, SD 57268
(605)794-1152 11.5 PK-6 177
- White Deubrook High School - 01 Grades: 9-12 | 100 students
100 School Ave
White, SD 57276
(605)629-1114 12.2 9-12 100
- Canby Canby Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 275 students
307 1st St W
Canby, MN 56220
(507)223-2003 15.8 PK-6 275
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.