- Lynnfield Preschool's student population of 47 students has declined by 26% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has grown by 50% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
- Lynnfield Preschool's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 36:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lynnfield School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lynnfield Huckleberry Hill Grades: K-4 | 413 students
5 Knoll Road
Lynnfield, MA 01940
(781)334-5835 0.8 K-4 413
- Lynn Capt William G Shoemaker Grades: PK-5 | 312 students
26 Regina Rd
Lynn, MA 01904
(781)477-7450 1.7 PK-5 312
- Peabody John E. Mccarthy Grades: PK-5 | 353 students
76 Lake Street
Peabody, MA 01960
(978)536-5625 1.9 PK-5 353
- Lynnfield Summer Street Grades: K-4 | 421 students
262 Summer Street
Lynnfield, MA 01940
(781)334-5830 1.9 K-4 421
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.