Main Dunstable School
Main Dunstable School serves 470 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
Main Dunstable School placed in the top 20% of all schools in New Hampshire for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 30%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 72% (which is higher than the New Hampshire state average of 48%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 67% (which is higher than the New Hampshire state average of 56%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is higher than the New Hampshire state level of 12:1.
Minority enrollment is 41% of the student body (majority Asian), which is higher than the New Hampshire state average of 14% (majority Hispanic and Asian).
Main Dunstable School's student population of 470 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
(offers virtual instruction)
(offers virtual instruction)
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Main Dunstable School is ranked within the top 20% of all 455 schools in New Hampshire (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Main Dunstable School is 0.58, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.27. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data
State Level (NH)
Overall Testing Rank
#64 out of 455 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
National School Lunch Program
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2017-2018 (latest school year available) NCES, NH Dept. of Education
Review Main Dunstable School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Life Beyond High School: The Innovative Frontier
Exploring post graduation options for high school students.
Back to School: Getting Up to Date with Required Vaccinations
Stay up to date on the current requirements for vaccinations for school-age children today, as well as some of the problems schools face when parents do not properly immunize their kids.
Utah on its Way to Banning Sex-Ed in Schools
The new bill, which has already passed state lawmakers, would ban public schools from teaching about contraception or sexually transmitted diseases. If it is signed into law by the governor, it will be the most conservative law in the country regarding sex education in schools.