Manistique Middle And High School
- Manistique Middle And High School's student population of 460 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||460 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Manistique Middle And High School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#2170 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Manistique Area s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manistique Manistique Alternative Ed Center Grades: 9-12 | 19 students
100 North Cedar St
Manistique, MI 49854
(906)341-4304 0.0 9-12 19
- Manistique Emerald Elementary School Grades: K-12 | 329 students
628 Oak St
Manistique, MI 49854
(906)341-4303 0.5 K-12 329
- Cooks Big Bay De Noc School Grades: K-12 | 198 students
8928 Oo 25 Rd
Cooks, MI 49817
(906)644-2773 15.2 K-12 198
- Curtis Three Lakes Academy Grades: K-12 | 101 students
W17540 Main St
Curtis, MI 49820
(906)586-6631 29.0 K-12 101
- Rapid River Tri-township School Grades: K-12 | 342 students
10070 Us Highway 2
Rapid River, MI 49878
(906)474-6411 29.4 K-12 342
What happens when nearly half of a state's teachers call in "sick" for school? Learn about the turmoil between legislators and the teachers union in Wisconsin and how the rallies, protests, and fighting will set precedence for other budget-strapped states.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.