Manton Elementary School
Manton Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Manton Elementary School's student population of 13 students has declined by 66% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has declined by 50% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Manton Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2903 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Antelope Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Paynes Creek Plum Valley Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 13 students
29950 Plum Creek Rd.
Paynes Creek, CA 96075
(530)597-2248 8.7 K-5 13
- Shingletown Black Butte Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 147 students
7752 Ponderosa Way
Shingletown, CA 96088
(530)474-3125 10.0 K-5 147
- Shingletown Black Butte Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 64 students
7946 Ponderosa Way
Shingletown, CA 96088
(530)474-3441 10.1 6-8 64
- Whitmore Whitmore Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 35 students
30611 Whitmore Rd.
Whitmore, CA 96096
(530)472-3243 15.3 K-8 35
- Millville Millville Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 263 students
8570 Brookdale Rd.
Millville, CA 96062
(530)547-4471 20.8 K-8 263
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.