- Marathon School's student population of 678 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has grown by 27% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||678 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Marathon School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2055 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||MONROE School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Big Pine Key Big Pine Academy Grades: PK-8 | 133 students
30220 Overseas Hwy
Big Pine Key, FL 33043
(305)872-1266 17.8 PK-8 133
- Summerland Key Sugarloaf School Grades: PK-8 | 590 students
255 Crane Blvd
Summerland Key, FL 33042
(305)745-3282 28.5 PK-8 590
- Islamorada Treasure Village Montessori Charter School Grades: PK-8 | 219 students
86731 Overseas Hwy
Islamorada, FL 33036
(305)852-3482 36.3 PK-8 219
They have a lot of good teachers but a few of them are annoying but, some of the rules are but in particle the dress code.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - J
Marathon High is my home. The rules are good because if it were not for them who knows how we would end up.Thank you Mr. Gracy, Ms McPherson and all the staff for making Marathon High the safest p[lace to be.:)
- Posted by Student/Alumni - cindy
the school is alright but some of the rules are just way to much. and i feel some of the students would agree. other then that its a good school just to many steps and its difficult for students who are unable to walk up the stairs, due to broken legs etc.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - olivi
With many tragic cases of cyberbullying reported to date, a recent study shows the problem is actually increasing among high school students across the country.
Public school cafeterias are growing their salad bars, much to the delight of students' healthy bodies. Learn more about this trend in school lunches.
Learn how some states and schools are now requiring that students complete a graduation project, often either to replace or supplement an exit exam.